Let the countless whiffs and vibrant sights overpower you on this full day tour of the Princes’ Islands. Get picked up from your hotel and cruise down the Marmara Sea to the scenic Princes’ Islands by public ferry.
During the summer months, the Princes’ Islands are prevalent destinations for day trips from Istanbul. Since there is no traffic on the Islands, the only conveyance being horse and cart, they are amazingly peaceful compared to the city of Istanbul.
During the Byzantine period, princes and other royalty were exiled on the islands, and later members of the Ottoman sultans family were exiled there too, giving the islands their present-day name. There are several historical buildings on Büyükada.
After a day’s tour you will arrive back to Istanbul and transfer to your hotel.
- Marmara Sea Cruise
- Famous Princess island horse carriage
- Topkapi Palace
- Leander’s Tower
This package includes…
- Meet and assist upon all arrivals and departures
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Professional tour guide
This package does not include…
- Any tour not mentioned in the tour highlights
- Personal expenses like drinks, phone calls, laundry etc.
- All kinds of tips to guides, bus drivers, hotel portages
- Personal insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below age 3: Free
- Children between age 3 – 7: 50% Price
- Children above age 7: Full Price