Discover Istanbul’s amazing position spanning Europe and Asia on this full-day tour. Rather than focused entirely on the city’s European side, experience a 2-hour cruise along the Bosphorus Strait, navigating between two continents past highlights including Rumeli Fortress and Dolmabahçe Palace.
Cross the strait through the Bosphorus Bridge for a panoramic view of the vibrant Asian side.
Appreciate the Ottoman-era ‘yali’ (mansions) lining the waterfront, listening to how it was probable for these grand houses to be constructed so close to the water.
Later, see the ornamental Beylerbeyi Palace, which was once a summer dwelling of Ottoman sultans, and other landmarks as you continue your tour to Çamlıca Hill, a point commanding remarkable views of the city.
- Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar)
- Boat Trip on the Bosphorus
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Yildiz Palace
- Ciragan Palace
- Rumeli Fortress
- Bosphorus Bridge
- Camlıca Hill
This package includes…
- Meet and assist upon all arrivals and departures
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Professional tour guide
This package does not include…
- Any tour not mentioned in the tour highlights
- Personal expenses like drinks, phone calls, laundry etc.
- All kinds of tips to guides, bus drivers, hotel portages
- Personal insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below age 3: Free
- Children between age 3 – 7: 50% Price
- Children above age 7: Full Price