This full-day Antalya City and Waterfalls Tour begins at around 10:00 AM with a visit to an ancient part of Antalya called Kaleici. See the leading attractions, which include Hadrian’s Gate, the Clock Tower, Fluted Minaret and the ancient harbour. You’ll also have a chance to traverse some of the boutiques, art galleries and museums in the old town.
Next you’ll be driven to the Duden Waterfalls National Park. Walk through the gorgeous park and absorb views of the spectacular Duden Waterfall. Behind the waterfall is a natural cave where you can go to see the cascades.
Next stop would be Karpuzkaldiran Waterfall – the place where the waterfall enters the sea. After having lunch you will visit Yeni Halk Pazari, which has an assortment of local shops and from where you can collect your souvenirs.
Lastly, at 5:30 PM you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Gate of Hadrian
- Clock Tower
- Fluted Minaret
- Palm Street
- Ancient Harbor
- Duden Waterfall
- Yeni Halk Pazari
This package includes…
- Meet and assist upon all arrivals and departures
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Professional tour guide
This package does not include…
- Any tour not mentioned in the tour highlights
- Personal expenses like drinks, phone calls, laundry etc.
- All kinds of tips to guides, bus drivers, hotel portages
- Personal insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below age 3: Free
- Children between age 3 – 7: 50% Price
- Children above age 7: Full Price