Masjid Al Aqsa holds a very superior place in the spirits of all the Muslims because of its rich and exceptional history as a worship place that is so intimately interweaved with the lives of numerous Prophets of Islam, as well as for its unique prestige as a Mosque to which it is suggested to make a pilgrimage and for which there is a reward too.
It is an extraordinary and sacred Masjid spanning 144,000 square meters in size that makes up around one-sixth of the whole area of the Old City of Jerusalem, with a capacity to house 500,000 worshippers.
“Halal Holidays” is at your service to plan an inspirational Islamic tour and present to you a chance to visit and pray in Masjid Al Aqsa and relish stopovers at several prominent sites in Israel of historical significance.
1 night / 2 days
- Jericho City
- Jerusalem Tour
- The Old City of Jerusalem
- Stopover at Masjid Al Aqsa
- Hebron City
- Bethlehem Town
- Tombs of Sahabah
Day 1: Arriving Amman and Touring Historic Places
Meet and assist upon arriving Amman at Amman International Airport and then transfer to Allanby Border where you will meet the tour representatives. The highlights of this day include:
- Transfer to Jericho and view the Mount of Temptation – confronting gravity and adhering to its sheer expression, is conventionally thought as the mountain on which Hazrat Eesa (A.S.) was enticed by the devil.
- Maqam Nabi Musa where the grave of Prophet Musa is located.
- Transfer to Jerusalem and ascend to Mount of Olives – one of the most prominent spots in the Jerusalem proximity.
- Panoramic views of the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Visit Maqam Salman Farisi and Maqam Rabaa Aladaweih
- A detailed stopover at Masjid Al Aqsa.
At the end of the day you will be transferred to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Hebron – Bethlehem – Jerusalem
Have a nice breakfast at the hotel and prepare for the second and last day in Israel that would be entirely dedicated to visiting the following places:
- Transfer to Hebron and visit Al Haram Al Ibrahimi, Maqam Siti Rifkah, Sisi Ibrahim, Siti Sara, Sidi Yousuf and Siti Leah.
- Back to Bethlehem to visit the birthplace of Hazrat Eesa and the Nativity Church.
- To Jerusalem to visit Masjid Al Aqsa once more and pray there.
- Visit Al Marawan Mosque
Proceed to the Allenby Border where our representatives would assist you to the remaining part of the tour that comprises of the visits to:
- Tomb of Abu Ubaidah Amer bin Al Jarrah
- Muath bin Jabal
- Dirrar bin Al-Azwar
- Shurahbil bin Hasnah Amer bin Abi Waqas
This concludes your religious exploratory tour to Israel. You will now be transported to Queen Alia Airport to have a safe flight home.