- Our Rating: 5+ stars
- Open: 1 April to 31 October
- Board Basis: Half-board
- Location: Turgut village, Marmaris, Province of Mugla, Turkey
- Nearest City: Marmaris (30 km), Bodrum (190 km)
- Nearest International Airports:
1. Dalaman (DLM) Airport, 116 km (2 h 10 min)
2. Bodrum (BJV) Airport, 160 km (2 h 40 min)
Marmaris welcomes you to the most sumptuous genre of Turkish cordiality and commitment. Angel’s Peninsula rallies the highest touchstones of homage and empirical luxury in the abode of breathtaking nature of Turkey.
This majestic luxury beach resort hotel features all the flavors of a dream lavish holiday – acclaimed for holidaymakers and honeymoons.
Half Board inclusive
Open buffet and soft drinks for breakfast and dinner.
Two reserved beach areas – one solely for women and the other one for the families. The beach areas are adorned with the sand of Cleopatra.
One of the two open-air swimming pools stays open for all guests while the other one, called the Hisar Pool, has dedicated hours for women. The hotel also has one swimming pool indoor that can be filled with fresh seawater.
Sports & Leisure Activities
Leisure recreational activities include two fully equipped health clubs, tennis court and outdoor multi-purpose field. Guests can also enjoy exciting water sports and yacht landing wharf (at an extra charge).
Health & Spa Relaxation
Spa and Fitness area spans over 1600 m² and it has Steam rooms, Aromatherapy, Sauna and Hamam.
Amphitheatre shows amuse every mood, Angel’s party delights the ladies, and the live music and orchestra is there to entertain every guest in the hotel.
Fun for Children:
Outdoor and indoor pools designed for children; mini club to be enjoyed for children 4 – 11 years; games room, playground, high-chairs, table tennis, movie theatre, bowling alley, car racing division, ice hockey table etc.
In the hotel…
This exclusive seawater filled natural pool with the Cleopatra Sand spans over 17,000-m² with spectacular outlook of the Aegean Sea. The space involves a Private Restaurant and a Café with a food & beverage services. 100% seclusion from an outside eye is promised.
Separate timings for men and women. For safety reasons children below 12 years are not permitted to enter the Hisar Pool.
Guests can privately hire the bungalows around the Island.
The resort area has the availability of 5 prayer rooms.
At the island part of the hotel in the main building are 2 health clubs that are entirely furnished with electronic equipment, such as strength machines and cardio, bodybuilding and bicycle. Outdoor facilities are free of cost.
Qualified and capable Mini Club staff is at your service to confirm your wellbeing and let your children appreciate every minute of their vacation. Children below four years are only permitted to enter Mini Club if attended by a parent.
Specifically devised one-off amphitheater is found near the beach area with a remarkable sea view.
Cinema with a capacity of 40 seats. Normal screening as well as 3D and 5D screenings are offered.
Game machines, Billiard, 2 band bowling, car racing units, ice hockey table and child game machine.
Fitness and Spa
- Steam, Hamam, Aromatherapy, Sauna, Snow and Salt baths
- Indoor Pool
- Massages include Thai, Balinese, Hot Stone and Shiatsu
- Face and body treatments
- Private family hamam
- Suana guests can relish the refreshingly delightful atmosphere of Snow Paradise.
- Executive VIP Treatment Suite offers Jacuzzi and Sauna.
Restaurants and Cafe
All food that is served within the premises of hotel is halal and the drinks are alcohol-free.
- Nargile café presents shishas (water pipe) that are prepared using different flavors.
- Lobby Café serves healthy drinks with the tunes of piano.
- Orman Café faces the Aegean Sea on the higher side of the beach and it serves drinks.
- Angel’s Patisserie presents an assortment of delectable and freshly baked cookies, cakes, pastries and beverages.
- Sakli Deniz restaurant is the only restaurant that is situated on the Hidden Sea area.
- Hisar Restaurant is the only restaurant that is situated on the island side.
- Panorama Restaurant, situated on the 8th floor, boasts superlative bird’s eye view. It has delicious Brasserie menu.
- Kekik Restaurant serves special A ‘la Carte steak menu for lunch and dinner.
- Angelo Restaurant gives not only the amazing views of Aegean Sea but also serves the finest Italian cuisine.
- Yousun Restaurant sets out A ‘La Carte seafood menu.
- Hünkâr restaurant serves savory instances of Ottoman cuisine for breakfast and dinner as an open buffet or set menu, which is included in the half board service. When choosing other Angels Peninsula restaurants as a dinner venue, guests will receive 50% discount.
In the Room…
Climate control | coffee/tea maker | Air Conditioning
Luxury to Relish
Separate living area | Sea or Landscape Views
Get Fresh and Relax
Private bathroom | Toiletries | Hair dryer | Bathrobes
Cable TV channels | LCD TV
Free Wi-Fi connection
Food & Drink
Free Bottled water | 24 hour butler service for villas (surcharge)
Daily housekeeping | In-room electronic safe
Cancellation / Prepayment
If cancelled or modified up to 31 days before check-in date, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified up to 16 days before check-in date, 80% of price will be charged.
If cancelled or modified up to 8 days before check-in date, 90% of price will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.